12 March 2008

jewelry with a cause: Natuurpunt

I've decided which organization (for starters) will receive a donation with the selling of the T(h)ree Sisters necklaces: it's Natuurpunt! (this site is all Dutch, sorry about that! they don't seem to have an international page...)

This Belgian organization focuses among others on the preservation and development of our natural (local, Flemish) landscape.
And anyone who knows Belgium and our dense population, industrial and urban development knows we're in dire need of green patches!

And I myself could do with more trees. Lots more trees. If I were a rich girl I'd buy a bunch of bare lands myself and let nature reclaim it, much like the back garden of CP Estes (The Faithful Gardener)... But in the meantime I can do this: I will donate 10% of each tree sister/dryad necklace sold on Dawanda.

I'll donate it through this site: ikwilhelpen.be

No comments:

Post a Comment