17 January 2009

Studio tales

Well, that was a nicely busy day! The page on my studio is ready in a more or less acceptable form. I had this page in mind since late 2007 but only got around doing it now! Luckily I had some help from my blog -tagged with studio- and my flickr "studio stuff" collection.

I hope this is a good place to start for people who want to know what the heck I'm doing and how I do it -I'm open to suggestions if you like to know more!

right now I'm setting up the goldsmithing studio there -the soldering torch got installed recently, and I'm looking into some mobile IKEA kitchen workingspaces to serve as forging and possibly stained glass window setting tables. The studio space and money is limited, so we have to be creative. As if that ever were a drag... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment