28 November 2011

blowing bubbles!

I reduced the price of my bubbles necklaces as I'm concentrating on other collections now. Wouldn't they make a lovely holiday gift? ;-)
bubbles!
brown, orange and green

bubbles!

bubbles!
pink, light yellow and warm green

bubbles!

bubbles!
tea rose orange & swirly green
bubbles!

bubbles!
dark green, yellow and lilac (with green dots)

bubbles!

bubbles
yellow, dark blue and green

bubbles necklace
Meanwhile I'm busy working on my papers...deadlines are approaching way too fast (as usual). I just have to start writing! How come it's always that hard just to start?!

However, research on my paper on dance theatre brings me to exciting new places: the world of traditional Indian dance mixed with contemporary narratives at the December Dance festival in Bruges. This is Akram Khan, the curator of the festival talking about Kathak, a classical dance from North India:
:

2 comments:

  1. Inderdaad leuke kerstcadootjes, zal nog eens rondneuzen :-) btw: Lan was heel blij met de pins!
    Leuk hé die traditionele dansen, het blijft fascinerend.
    En nog veel succes met jouw papers!

    ReplyDelete